Permaculture Design Certification Course runs Weekends May 2 – June 26, 2020
Learn the skills to work with nature to create integrated Permaculture systems of abundance and productivity! Food, Soil, Shelter, Energy, Water and a lot more: Design strategies and methods for truly sustainable, regenerative human integration with our biosphere.
Curriculum Includes: Permaculture Ethics and Design Principles, Pattern Recognition, Climate Factors and Weather, Water Management, Grey water, Soil, Trees, Earthworks, Bioremediation, Surveying and Mapping, Reading the Landscape. Class format includes lectures, discussions, hands-on activities, videos.
Locations: A host of various local unique Bellingham permaculture models for the first four weekends, including Chuckanut Center. The last five days will be a camp out at Inspiration Farm, a leading Northwest permaculture and biodynamic farm.
DATES FOR THE COURSE ARE:
MAY 2-3; MAY 16-17; MAY 30-31; JUNE 13-14; JUNE 22 – 26.
- With additional special guest presenters.
- Cost: Full price $1450
- Early Bird price $1250 till March. 15th
- Includes all materials and field trips and some amazing meals
- A few partial scholarships are available, contact us for more details.
- Crowd Fund Your Permaculture Design Course with WeTheTrees!
For more information and to Register head here: https://www.whatcompermaculture.com/